I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Years even if it was pouring down rain for most of the holidays , I am enjoying the sunshine at the moment even though it is quite hot it is summer in Queensland! Not much you can do. And I am sorry I have not posted sooner but I have been busy helping get stuff ready for the Twilight chandler markets before Christmas,   and then trying to get presents before Christmas is always fun. I have also been just enjoying my time off work to run around and do things I don't get to do when you work full time.  So I have a heap of new material to work with so keep tuned in.

Below is of my new creations I have been working, took me a little while to get them together but I got there and I am really happy with how they turned out. They are felt iPhone/camera/(whatever you want to put in them) case that has a recycled leather top and classy silver clip (took me a while to figure out how to attach the clip but I think they finish the whole thing off.) I am selling them at the moment for $10 each and I can also do custom colors as well.(if you are interested please just email me) I would love to know what you think.


 I am also going though some of the photos from the Twilight Chandler Markets, but this is just a sneak peek. My sister (Esberts Collections) and I are looking at regularly going to the chandler markets on a Sunday maybe every last Sunday of the month. But I will keep you up to date when we decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment