Don't be afraid to use some colour..........


I found this amazing interior photographer and I though it would be a great example about how using colour can make a room come alive. No longer is a house all white with an accent of brown/ neutral colour, the new trend coming though residential at the moment is colour. Just as an accent or something more, using the right colour for your house can transform your home.  
Several of the jobs I that I have worked on last year and this have been full of colour and patterns. They are so much fun to work with and just give a room that extra wow element!






Chaek out more from this great interior photograher Irian Graewe here

I hope everyone has a good week and for people affected by the floods are able to get some rest. Our office has now been gutted and the rebuild has started.  Minus our design room.(insert sad face)

No comments:

Post a Comment