Food...

Last nights treat... Thursday late night shopping and I had to pick up a few items and most important was milk.  So I get all the things I need and look around for an engagement present for my sisters friends wedding. Make an appointment to get my hair done for Saturday. And it is around 7pm and I am starting to get a tad hungry. I am thinking um I don't really want any fast food and I can't spend money on the healthy stuff. While getting the milk and pondering what I might have for dinner i go pass the meat section and i see some lamb for only $1.80 just my size. Bingo!! I shall have that and a nice fresh salad.  This was my dinner last night!




Seasoned Lamb with a Sweet Potato and Feta Cheese salad... Sooooo good...
I love experimenting and trying new stuff sometimes it works other times it doesn't but hey! It was fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment