Kerbside Laneway Market



Okay so I have been a little slack since my last post, but my reasoning is that I was helping out my sister for her stall at supanova a pop culture expo.  I am still recovering!
I have finally got around to sorting some of the images I took on Sunday last. For a first time market it was a great experience and on a plus side there was no early morning wake up. And also was made even better with the company of my sis and Holly from Pannikin.
Thank you to everyone who went on Sunday.
My next feat is to get photos taken of my items and get them up onto etsy.
I feel like I have been on a world wind the pass 2 weeks and finally coming down. Looking forward to a quite weekend and catching up on everything. Please enjoy the images!

New tote bags owl, mountains and fox
"This is what people use before a computer! really!"(coment of the day)
 
Triangle Pillow with hand stiched mountains
new artwork that I have been working on
 
Say hello to some of the dogs that were around. (so cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment